5 days until Christmas?! Where has that time gone? Hope you’re all ready for Christmas and have no stress as it is a time for relaxing! I also hope you’re all enjoying your weekend!
So today I’m going do a list of 5 beauty brands I really want to try, and I’m pretty sure most of them are only available outside of the UK- sad face. Maybe one day I’ll go to the states and will be able to give them a try,who knows 🙂
1. Tarte, I’ve seen a lot of youtubers show these in hauls,the products look great and the packaging is so nice! I’d love one of their pallets!
2. NARS, I’m not actually sure if you can get this is the UK, but again so many people have talked about it on YouTube and id love to try some of their lip products!
3. Elf, I was going to order some elf stuff but decided not to to avoid exchange rates, however I’d love to try their brushes and also their cleansing products. I’ve heard a lot of good things about them!
4. Anastasia, omg I love pallets and I’ve seen some youtubers talk about the anastasia pallets (home made I think?) and I want one so bad, it would be a great product to have!
5. I’m not really sure if this counts as a brand but I’ve always always wanted to try Bath and Body Works products like their hand soaps and scented candles they look so pretty and are supposed to be really good!
So these are my top 5 brands out of the U.K that I am desperate to try! Check them out, if you’ve used any products by these brands then feel free to write a review below!
Sincerely, S x