HELLO everyone! Happy new year, hope everyone is well and had a good end to 2017. It is me, I am back after having a very long time off to sort myself out and you know what? I am feeling amazing for it! I can not stress enough how important your mental health is so if you need to take that time for yourself then do it, you’ll feel so so much better for it!
I am so happy to be back and very excited to have been placed on the shortlist to work with some brands which has led to a very exciting opportunity for me but i’ll talk more about that in my next post…no spoilers yet!
Anyways this was just a small post to let you all know i am back and creating new content so..
Watch this space!
Sincerely, S x
Hello my lovelies! Hope you’re all having a fab week! Today’s post is about relaxing after a long or hard day. Everyone needs to relax every now and then so here are 5 ways you can do just that!
- I’ll start of with how i relax, I’ll usually come home put on some comfy chilling clothes and make a cup of tea. Especially in the winter months, a hot cup of tea and comfy clothes is a nice way to just relax in the evenings. I also light a scented candles because candles make me feel more relaxed and the smell are really nice too.
- Have a warm/hot shower or bath, take your time and then get into comfort clothes and take a nap or just relax in bed or on the sofa.
- Sit down for the evening and watch your favourite show or movie, either by yourself or with your friend/partner. Seems simple but it is a really good way to unwind.
- Colouring, you’ve probably all seen those adult colouring books that everyone loves, right? They are actually really good stress relievers. I often colour in the evenings and it really does help relax me.
- Meditate, i don’t do this personally, but meditation is a widely known way of relaxing, i would recommend just giving it a try!
So these are 5 ways i thought of, that you could relax after a long or hard day. Feel free to comment below if your have your own ways that other people could try!
Also my Q&A requests are still open i’ve only been asked 2 questions so would love some more from you guys!
Sincerely, S x
Hello everybody! Hope you’ve all had a lovely week. I thought that as we’ve now entered Autumn/Fall, I would do a fashion post on 5 autumn fashion essentials for every girls wardrobe.
Let’s get started!
- Oversized Knit Sweater– no matter what your style is, grunge, girly, 80s..there’s always a knit sweater in your style! Make sure your wardrobe is fall of sweaters in all sorts of autumnal shades! I know mine is.
- Ankle Boots– last year ankle boots were a massive trend and i can see why, they’re cute, warm and go with so many outfits! Whether you go with a traditional black pair or a beige coloured work boot style, they need to be in your wardrobe this autumn!
- Skinny Jeans– everybody likes a good pair of skinnies right? Well autumn is the best time to wear them, they’re warm and fashionable so whether they’re black or blue, ripped or not, they should definitely be part of you wardrobe!
- Oversized scarf– yes these are still essential a year, if you’re going to keep your neck and chest warm then you might as well do it in style! My favourite ones are the tartan patterned ones but there are so many you can find one to match your style!
- A handbag to match!- let’s face it, every wardrobe needs a handbag in it no matter what the trend or season so i had to put it on the list. Try find one in am autumnal colour like browns and maroons!
So this is my list of essentials, if you have an others you think should be on the list feel free to comment below, would love to hear from you!
Sincerely, S x
S here, ad after 3 looooong months of sorting myself out and getting my head in the right place i am back and ready to blog again!
Comment below any requests of posts you have!
Until next time..
Sincerely, S xo
Hey guys! Happy Monday! Hope you’re all doing well and if your win school/college I hope you’re coping with exams well! 🙂
So here it is, my review post on the Flawless palette by Make Up revolution!
I got this for Valentine’s Day from my boyfriend and oh my goodness I’ve not stopped using it! It’s so pigmented and varies from light colours to dark shadowy colours so you create some amazing looks! There’s also a very shimmery shade 4 in on the top row from the left, it’s the most pigmented, it could be used as an eye highlighter honestly it’s gorgeous! My favourites for when I got it were the coppery colours but now I like the golds and shimmery Browns!
I would definitely recommend this product and it’s affordable too! At only £8 I think! You can buy it from ether super drug or here … Make Up Revolution
The only problem I would say is that the formula for some of them is a little creamier I tho k because my copper shade doesn’t crumble when I use it, it just goes shiny and smooth and doesn’t go onto the brush well…not really sure why! Also some of the colours need to be tested before use because they come out a lot darker than they look, but other than these minors I would say it’s a very practical and affordable product!
Thank you for reading, I hope it’s given enough research for you!
Sincerely, S x
Hey guys so as i’m sure you’re aware, i have been absent the last month or so and haven’t posted anything, despite the promise of a review post! I’m so super sorry about that, i had multiple things going on and needed to sort my problems out and make sure i was mentally okay so i could get back to doing what i love-blogging.
BUT i can assure you i am back and i will be posting again! Starting with the review post of the Flawless palette by Make up revolution! It’s fabulous i highly recommend!
So goodbye until the next post!
Sincerely, S x
Hi everyone! I know I’ve been absent lately and I’m really sorry! I promise a review post is coming up but I’ve had a lot of stuff going on that I needed to deal and cope with before I focused on here.
I really am sorry but thank you all for not leaving!
Sincerely, S x
Hiya! Yes it’s that time of the week again and this week I thought i’d do and sort of wish list of the newer Beauty Products from higher end brands that I’d like to try!
Too Faced Melted Chocolate– I haven’t actually tried the other melted products but from what i have heard they’re brilliant and i think that the chocolate collection coming with some really nice nude shades. There are 3 normal ones and 3 metallic ones. The shades include:
- Chocolate Cherries (darkest shade)
- Chocolate Milkshake
- Chocolate Honey
- Chocolate Diamonds (Metallic)
- Frozen Hot Chocolate (Metallic)
- Candy Bar (Metallic)
They all look lovely and i hope i manage to get my hands on them to do a review post!
These are £16 each and you can find them here https://www.toofaced.com/p/lipsticks/melted-chocolate/
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette- this palette is sooo pretty, and perfect for pale skinned girls as well as any others. Two pink shades and four nude shades. I really want to try this one out! This Palette is £35 and can be found at http://www.urbandecay.co.uk/collections/gwen-stefani-collection-2016/gwen-stefani-blush-palette
Tartelette in Bloom eyeshadow palette- oh my goodness, i need this palette, the colours are so me and i think they would work well with each other. Anyone could make some gorgeous looks with this! This palette is £33 and you can buy it here http://www.urbandecay.co.uk/collections/gwen-stefani-collection-2016/gwen-stefani-blush-palette
Too Faced Peanut butter and Jelly– Unfortunately this palette hasn’t come out yet(in the UK) but it looks great and has such nice, pigmented colours, definitely going to be great to play with if i ever manage to buy it! In the Uk this will be out on the 28th of February and is £23. You can check it out at https://www.toofaced.com/p/eye-shadow-palettes/peanut-butter-and-jelly-eye-shadow-collection/
Finally The Gwen Stafani Eye Shadow palette from Urban Decay- this is my favourite product out of all the ones i’ve spoken about, i love the colours you could do so much with both the light and the dark shades. I also really like the different colours like the blue,gold and purple..they could be fun to play with! I think i will definitely try and get a hold of this soon so i can show you guys my opinion!
This one is £40 and can be found here – http://www.urbandecay.co.uk/collections/gwen-stefani-collection-2016/gwen-stefani-eyeshadow-palette
So these were the 5 products i’m really wanting at the moment, if you have any of them comment what you think of them! Hopefully i’ve giving you guys some beauty shopping influence!
Sincerely, S x
PLEASE NOTE: NONE OF THESE PHOTOS ARE MINE AS I OWN NONE OF THE PRODUCTS
Hello everyone! I was nominated by Vintage Smiles. Thank you again, I really appreciate it and love your blog too! 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Add A Picture To Your Post
- Share 7 Facts About Yourself
- Nominate others to do the award (Up To 15)
- Include The Set Of Rules
- Let Your Nominees Know
Facts about me:
- My favourite colour to wear is black.
- I have applied to a Digital Media course.
- I am currently reading All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven.
- My favourite food at the moment is nachos.
- I really want to travel to New York and Japan.
- My favourite TV series are Pretty Little Liars and Criminal Minds
- I don’t really know much about myself haha.
- Little Miss Minor
- Amra Ismail
- Tatty Frankland
- Coffee With Zoe
- Urban Life
- Happy Alex
So this was my post, I’m sorry if you’ve already been nominated! Also don’t feel you have to do a post yourself, it’s just a bit of fun! 🙂
Sincerely, S x
Hello, so today’s post is something that I would write in my journal but I thought I’d post it on here just incase, I don’t know someone else feels the same and wants to know they’re not alone or just want to have a insight on me and how I feel day to day. It’s nothing major it’s just I have a lot of negative thought towards myself. I’m going through a time where I’m really lacking self confidence, In me as a person, in my body and recently my blog.
I’m never feeling like what I do is good enough and that I’m going to fail, even if everyone around me is telling me different. It’s not an attention thing like it’s really not.
My weight and body is something I’ve had a problem with for as long as I can remember, don’t get me wrong I never judge people on their size I would never look down on someone because they’re not societies view of skinny. But when it comes to myself I’m really self conscious about it, I’ll break down because I’ve eaten a bag of crisps and I think they’re going to make me fat. I’m not fat but that’s how I view myself no matter how much o try not to.
The lack of confidence in my blog is new. I love blogging it’s one of my passions but lately I’ve been feeling like nothing I post it interesting, no one wants to read it. It makes me sad because I try hard but then I can’t think of anything to write about. I hope i am writing interesting stuff for all of you. I like it when all comment so I can interact with you all.
All I want to say it that having no self confidence is something that is a real struggle in my life and anyone else’s who has it too. They are days where you feel confident and it’s not necessarily a constant thing but when those days hit it’s hard.
Sorry for the negative post, I just wanted to get it out there. I didn’t do this to bring any attention to myself I’m really not like that. If you’ve felt the same as me just know you’re not alone! If anyone ever wants advice, help or just a chat, all emails are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org I will always get back to you!
p.s this is my other email because I don’t feel comfortable putting my more personal main email on here yet but both are linked to my laptop and come up as a notification!
Sincerely, S x