Hello everybody! Hope you’ve all had a lovely week. I thought that as we’ve now entered Autumn/Fall, I would do a fashion post on 5 autumn fashion essentials for every girls wardrobe.
Let’s get started!
- Oversized Knit Sweater– no matter what your style is, grunge, girly, 80s..there’s always a knit sweater in your style! Make sure your wardrobe is fall of sweaters in all sorts of autumnal shades! I know mine is.
- Ankle Boots– last year ankle boots were a massive trend and i can see why, they’re cute, warm and go with so many outfits! Whether you go with a traditional black pair or a beige coloured work boot style, they need to be in your wardrobe this autumn!
- Skinny Jeans– everybody likes a good pair of skinnies right? Well autumn is the best time to wear them, they’re warm and fashionable so whether they’re black or blue, ripped or not, they should definitely be part of you wardrobe!
- Oversized scarf– yes these are still essential a year, if you’re going to keep your neck and chest warm then you might as well do it in style! My favourite ones are the tartan patterned ones but there are so many you can find one to match your style!
- A handbag to match!- let’s face it, every wardrobe needs a handbag in it no matter what the trend or season so i had to put it on the list. Try find one in am autumnal colour like browns and maroons!
So this is my list of essentials, if you have an others you think should be on the list feel free to comment below, would love to hear from you!
Sincerely, S x