Hello, its me again back with another post, however I thought I’d mix it up a tad and do something a little different. I used to see everyone on youtube doing this Tag or the ‘Get To Know Me’ one so i thought, why not do a written version ay? Below will be 60 questions and my real answers to them, no cheating happening i swear!
- What is your biggest turn off in a person? – probably ill manors and no hygiene. Also homophobic/racist views is a NO go.
- What is your biggest turn on in a person? being able to make me laugh, same taste as me, smelling good is triple points.
- Are you like your zodiac sign suggests that you should be? – yaaaaas literally 100%. I’m a Leo and I’ve never related to anything more than what my star sign suggests it is.
- At what age did you realize Santa was not real? – I think i was probably like 8
- At what age did you have your first sexual experience? -15 I think
- At what age did you have your first kiss? – I think proper kiss would be 14 but i had those childhood pecks most people go through.
- At what age did you have your first crush? Who was it? can’t remember the age but I had a massive crush on the guy that plays peter pan lol
- What is the best compliment you have ever received? that I have a good personality, makes me smile every time
- What is the biggest lie you ever told? I’m not actually sure tbh I’ve never told massive lies only rubbish little ones.
- Do you hate anyone right now? – I wouldn’t say hate but I strongly dislike a few
- Do you have any hidden piercing’s? If yes, where? no, I’m such a saint
- Do you have any tattoos? If yes what do they mean? yes, three, and they don’t mean anything I just thought they’d be cute at the time
- Do you miss anyone right now? – yas
- Do you smoke? – nope
- To your knowledge, have you ever been cheated on? – yes I have lol
- Have you ever been in a physical fight? – not that I can think of
- Have you ever been in a relationship? – yes
- Have you ever been in love? – unfortunately yes
- Have you ever been loved by someone you didn’t love back? –not that I’m aware of??
- Have you ever loved someone who didn’t love you back? – yep
- Have you ever been betrayed by someone you care about? – I feel like i have but can’t think of the exact time or what happened
- Have you ever catfished anyone? – this made me laugh but no I have not
- Have you ever cried over a lover?– hasn’t everyone?
- Have you ever dated someone you met online? – no , thank god
- Have you ever given or received a hickey? – much to my despair, yes to the latter
- Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? – ugh yas
- Have you ever kissed a non-family member on the lips? – of course
- Have you ever kissed for more than two hours consecutively? – ew no, who does that?!
- Have you ever kissed or been kissed on the breast? – been, yes
- Have you ever kissed someone below the belt? – yes lol
- Have you ever lead a person on? – not that I’m aware of but I’m super sorry if I have.
- Have you ever lied to get out of trouble? – of course, don’t we all do that?
- Have you ever liked a person your friend was dating? – deffo not
- Have you ever masturbated to a picture or video? – nope
- Have you ever played a game involving stripping? – nope
- Have you ever used somebody for your personal gain? – nope, don’t think so anyways
- Have your ever been heart-broken? – oh boy, yes
- How far have you gone to get something you desired? not very
- How many relationships have you had? -2 proper ones
- What do you weigh? – ugh god knows, I don’t wanna know
- How tall are you? – about 5 ft 4
- If applicable, when did you lose your virginity? – just after my 16th birthday
- If you could bring back a person from the dead who would you bring back? – my granddad
- If you could choose one Disney prince to marry who would you choose? – that’s a tough one, i genuinely don’t know
- If you could choose one Disney princess to be your best friend who would you chose? – anna
- If you could get married to any celebrity who would it be? – Jensen Ackles
- If you could, what would you change about your first kiss? – the person
- If you had to live in the world of the last T.V show you watched where would you be living? whatever world american horror story hotel is, LOVE IT
- When was the last time you insulted someone? – I honestly don’t remember
- When was the last time you were insulted? – literally yesterday, after being called less pretty than someone, not funny and also told that I wasn’t dedicated to my job
- Mention a movie that always makes you cry? – happy feet, don’t ask lmao
- On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, how horny are you? right now? 1
- What is the scariest thing you have ever experienced? I once witnessed someone trying to commit suicide by jumping in front of cars
- What color of underwear are you wearing right now? white
- What do you think about the most? dogs probably
- What do you think is your sexiest feature? I get compliments on my butt quite a lot
- What is a disgusting habit you have? –picking the skin on my fingers
- What is a relationship deal breaker for you? – control, rules, not being monogamous
- What is your relationship with your parents like? – very hit and miss, sometimes we get on really well and other times we wont speak for months
- Have you ever had a pregnancy scare? – oh god yes
So there you have it! 60 random facts about me, i hope you all enjoy reading it and i’ll be back with another post very soon!
Sincerely, S x
Twitter – @_omgsxph
S here, ad after 3 looooong months of sorting myself out and getting my head in the right place i am back and ready to blog again!
Comment below any requests of posts you have!
Until next time..
Sincerely, S xo
Hey guys! Happy Monday! Hope you’re all doing well and if your win school/college I hope you’re coping with exams well! 🙂
So here it is, my review post on the Flawless palette by Make Up revolution!
I got this for Valentine’s Day from my boyfriend and oh my goodness I’ve not stopped using it! It’s so pigmented and varies from light colours to dark shadowy colours so you create some amazing looks! There’s also a very shimmery shade 4 in on the top row from the left, it’s the most pigmented, it could be used as an eye highlighter honestly it’s gorgeous! My favourites for when I got it were the coppery colours but now I like the golds and shimmery Browns!
I would definitely recommend this product and it’s affordable too! At only £8 I think! You can buy it from ether super drug or here … Make Up Revolution
The only problem I would say is that the formula for some of them is a little creamier I tho k because my copper shade doesn’t crumble when I use it, it just goes shiny and smooth and doesn’t go onto the brush well…not really sure why! Also some of the colours need to be tested before use because they come out a lot darker than they look, but other than these minors I would say it’s a very practical and affordable product!
Thank you for reading, I hope it’s given enough research for you!
Sincerely, S x
Hey guys so as i’m sure you’re aware, i have been absent the last month or so and haven’t posted anything, despite the promise of a review post! I’m so super sorry about that, i had multiple things going on and needed to sort my problems out and make sure i was mentally okay so i could get back to doing what i love-blogging.
BUT i can assure you i am back and i will be posting again! Starting with the review post of the Flawless palette by Make up revolution! It’s fabulous i highly recommend!
So goodbye until the next post!
Sincerely, S x
Hello everybody! Sorry I’ve been a bit absent, I’ve had a LOT of stressful things going on! I thought I’d do a little catch up post so yeah!
I had my interview for my Uni course yesterday and I don’t think I’ve ever been so nervous! It’s been stressing me out because I wanted to make sure I had all the right stuff for it. I was worried that if I chose the wrong pieces of work then it would decrease my chance of getting in. Although they said it was a really good interview, I still had my doubts and then that leads on and activates my paranoia where I become sad because I don’t think it’s gone well.
I think the most important thing to do in this situation is to just stay positive. Keep a positive mind because you don’t know what will happen, and it’s also a much healthier way of thinking. I have to keep telling myself this because,I don’t know my brains is just full of negativity sometimes.
I also FINALLY got the email to say that my make up revolution delivery has been dispatched (YAY). Baring in mind their policy is that it takes 5 working days to be delivered..well mine was 10 so I was extremely happy to receive that message, as you can imagine! So that means that a mini hail should be up soon, when my package arrives!
So yeah! This was my little post for you guys, what have you been up to? Comment below!
Until next time!
Sincerely, S x
Hello everyone! I was nominated by Vintage Smiles. Thank you again, I really appreciate it and love your blog too! 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Add A Picture To Your Post
- Share 7 Facts About Yourself
- Nominate others to do the award (Up To 15)
- Include The Set Of Rules
- Let Your Nominees Know
Facts about me:
- My favourite colour to wear is black.
- I have applied to a Digital Media course.
- I am currently reading All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven.
- My favourite food at the moment is nachos.
- I really want to travel to New York and Japan.
- My favourite TV series are Pretty Little Liars and Criminal Minds
- I don’t really know much about myself haha.
- Little Miss Minor
- Amra Ismail
- Tatty Frankland
- Coffee With Zoe
- Urban Life
- Happy Alex
So this was my post, I’m sorry if you’ve already been nominated! Also don’t feel you have to do a post yourself, it’s just a bit of fun! 🙂
Sincerely, S x
Hello, so today’s post is something that I would write in my journal but I thought I’d post it on here just incase, I don’t know someone else feels the same and wants to know they’re not alone or just want to have a insight on me and how I feel day to day. It’s nothing major it’s just I have a lot of negative thought towards myself. I’m going through a time where I’m really lacking self confidence, In me as a person, in my body and recently my blog.
I’m never feeling like what I do is good enough and that I’m going to fail, even if everyone around me is telling me different. It’s not an attention thing like it’s really not.
My weight and body is something I’ve had a problem with for as long as I can remember, don’t get me wrong I never judge people on their size I would never look down on someone because they’re not societies view of skinny. But when it comes to myself I’m really self conscious about it, I’ll break down because I’ve eaten a bag of crisps and I think they’re going to make me fat. I’m not fat but that’s how I view myself no matter how much o try not to.
The lack of confidence in my blog is new. I love blogging it’s one of my passions but lately I’ve been feeling like nothing I post it interesting, no one wants to read it. It makes me sad because I try hard but then I can’t think of anything to write about. I hope i am writing interesting stuff for all of you. I like it when all comment so I can interact with you all.
All I want to say it that having no self confidence is something that is a real struggle in my life and anyone else’s who has it too. They are days where you feel confident and it’s not necessarily a constant thing but when those days hit it’s hard.
Sorry for the negative post, I just wanted to get it out there. I didn’t do this to bring any attention to myself I’m really not like that. If you’ve felt the same as me just know you’re not alone! If anyone ever wants advice, help or just a chat, all emails are welcome at email@example.com I will always get back to you!
p.s this is my other email because I don’t feel comfortable putting my more personal main email on here yet but both are linked to my laptop and come up as a notification!
Sincerely, S x