Hello everybody! Just a quick post today to say that I will be moving to Youtube in the next couple weeks and probably won’t be posting on here as much but I will still be posting hopefully. This has been a long time goal for me, i’ve always wanted to do it but never had the confidence but now I have purchased a camera which will be here tomorrow hopefully and then we’re pretty much good to go.
The kinds of content i’ll be creating will be anything from beauty to mental health to paranormal experiences. Hopefully things people can enjoy, I would drop my channel here but I haven’t thought of a name yet! if you have any suggestions then let me know!.
Anyways, hopefully see you all on the youtube side, if anyone has any advice, suggestions on anything youtube related then please let me know!
Hello, its me again back with another post, however I thought I’d mix it up a tad and do something a little different. I used to see everyone on youtube doing this Tag or the ‘Get To Know Me’ one so i thought, why not do a written version ay? Below will be 60 questions and my real answers to them, no cheating happening i swear!
- What is your biggest turn off in a person? – probably ill manors and no hygiene. Also homophobic/racist views is a NO go.
- What is your biggest turn on in a person? being able to make me laugh, same taste as me, smelling good is triple points.
- Are you like your zodiac sign suggests that you should be? – yaaaaas literally 100%. I’m a Leo and I’ve never related to anything more than what my star sign suggests it is.
- At what age did you realize Santa was not real? – I think i was probably like 8
- At what age did you have your first sexual experience? -15 I think
- At what age did you have your first kiss? – I think proper kiss would be 14 but i had those childhood pecks most people go through.
- At what age did you have your first crush? Who was it? can’t remember the age but I had a massive crush on the guy that plays peter pan lol
- What is the best compliment you have ever received? that I have a good personality, makes me smile every time
- What is the biggest lie you ever told? I’m not actually sure tbh I’ve never told massive lies only rubbish little ones.
- Do you hate anyone right now? – I wouldn’t say hate but I strongly dislike a few
- Do you have any hidden piercing’s? If yes, where? no, I’m such a saint
- Do you have any tattoos? If yes what do they mean? yes, three, and they don’t mean anything I just thought they’d be cute at the time
- Do you miss anyone right now? – yas
- Do you smoke? – nope
- To your knowledge, have you ever been cheated on? – yes I have lol
- Have you ever been in a physical fight? – not that I can think of
- Have you ever been in a relationship? – yes
- Have you ever been in love? – unfortunately yes
- Have you ever been loved by someone you didn’t love back? –not that I’m aware of??
- Have you ever loved someone who didn’t love you back? – yep
- Have you ever been betrayed by someone you care about? – I feel like i have but can’t think of the exact time or what happened
- Have you ever catfished anyone? – this made me laugh but no I have not
- Have you ever cried over a lover?– hasn’t everyone?
- Have you ever dated someone you met online? – no , thank god
- Have you ever given or received a hickey? – much to my despair, yes to the latter
- Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? – ugh yas
- Have you ever kissed a non-family member on the lips? – of course
- Have you ever kissed for more than two hours consecutively? – ew no, who does that?!
- Have you ever kissed or been kissed on the breast? – been, yes
- Have you ever kissed someone below the belt? – yes lol
- Have you ever lead a person on? – not that I’m aware of but I’m super sorry if I have.
- Have you ever lied to get out of trouble? – of course, don’t we all do that?
- Have you ever liked a person your friend was dating? – deffo not
- Have you ever masturbated to a picture or video? – nope
- Have you ever played a game involving stripping? – nope
- Have you ever used somebody for your personal gain? – nope, don’t think so anyways
- Have your ever been heart-broken? – oh boy, yes
- How far have you gone to get something you desired? not very
- How many relationships have you had? -2 proper ones
- What do you weigh? – ugh god knows, I don’t wanna know
- How tall are you? – about 5 ft 4
- If applicable, when did you lose your virginity? – just after my 16th birthday
- If you could bring back a person from the dead who would you bring back? – my granddad
- If you could choose one Disney prince to marry who would you choose? – that’s a tough one, i genuinely don’t know
- If you could choose one Disney princess to be your best friend who would you chose? – anna
- If you could get married to any celebrity who would it be? – Jensen Ackles
- If you could, what would you change about your first kiss? – the person
- If you had to live in the world of the last T.V show you watched where would you be living? whatever world american horror story hotel is, LOVE IT
- When was the last time you insulted someone? – I honestly don’t remember
- When was the last time you were insulted? – literally yesterday, after being called less pretty than someone, not funny and also told that I wasn’t dedicated to my job
- Mention a movie that always makes you cry? – happy feet, don’t ask lmao
- On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, how horny are you? right now? 1
- What is the scariest thing you have ever experienced? I once witnessed someone trying to commit suicide by jumping in front of cars
- What color of underwear are you wearing right now? white
- What do you think about the most? dogs probably
- What do you think is your sexiest feature? I get compliments on my butt quite a lot
- What is a disgusting habit you have? –picking the skin on my fingers
- What is a relationship deal breaker for you? – control, rules, not being monogamous
- What is your relationship with your parents like? – very hit and miss, sometimes we get on really well and other times we wont speak for months
- Have you ever had a pregnancy scare? – oh god yes
So there you have it! 60 random facts about me, i hope you all enjoy reading it and i’ll be back with another post very soon!
Sincerely, S x
Twitter – @_omgsxph
Hello everybody! Hope your Saturday is going well, I’m currently moving into my boyfriends house and organising our room so right now i’m actually just taking a quick break from that because believe me it’s so much hard work!
I am so happy to see that I’ve finally reached 100 followers! My very first goal and milestone is complete and i have all of you to thank for that, so thank you so much for following, reading and commenting it all means a lot! I know on twitter and bloglovin i have over 100 but I’ve finally reached 100 on here which is more important to me!
Again, thank you all so much for the support it means so much! 🙂
Sincerely, S x
Hello everybody! Hope you’ve all had a lovely week. I thought that as we’ve now entered Autumn/Fall, I would do a fashion post on 5 autumn fashion essentials for every girls wardrobe.
Let’s get started!
- Oversized Knit Sweater– no matter what your style is, grunge, girly, 80s..there’s always a knit sweater in your style! Make sure your wardrobe is fall of sweaters in all sorts of autumnal shades! I know mine is.
- Ankle Boots– last year ankle boots were a massive trend and i can see why, they’re cute, warm and go with so many outfits! Whether you go with a traditional black pair or a beige coloured work boot style, they need to be in your wardrobe this autumn!
- Skinny Jeans– everybody likes a good pair of skinnies right? Well autumn is the best time to wear them, they’re warm and fashionable so whether they’re black or blue, ripped or not, they should definitely be part of you wardrobe!
- Oversized scarf– yes these are still essential a year, if you’re going to keep your neck and chest warm then you might as well do it in style! My favourite ones are the tartan patterned ones but there are so many you can find one to match your style!
- A handbag to match!- let’s face it, every wardrobe needs a handbag in it no matter what the trend or season so i had to put it on the list. Try find one in am autumnal colour like browns and maroons!
So this is my list of essentials, if you have an others you think should be on the list feel free to comment below, would love to hear from you!
Sincerely, S x
I haven’t done a beauty post for a while so i thought i’d do one today and since i purchase two items recently i thought it would be the perfect chance to do a post.
I’ve seen a lot of ebay find videos on youtube and they were quite popular, hopefully you guys enjoy my blog post! I purchased an eye shadow palette and four eye make up brushes, both of the products i am very pleased with. Anyways let’s get talking about them!
Okay, so the first item was this amazing 120 colour eye shadow palette. Now, unfortunately the postman did not read the fragile sign on the parcel and literally chucked the parcel through the letter box making two colours smash 😦 but i fixed them! I got the more neutral toned palette but you can get another, very vibrant version full of all the colours in the rainbow if you wish! This one was only £5.00 which i thought was amazing for the amount of colours you get, the quality is amazing too! All the colours are very pigmented and there’s both matte and shimmery colours! I’m really looking forward to see what looks i can create with this one!
The other item i got was these beautiful rose gold eye brushes, with white and pink hair. I am in love with these brushes, i love rose gold things and these brushes are just so pretty! And for the cheap price of £1.58 too! i was amazed! They feel good quality too, they’re soft but not too soft, the small one are a bit tougher which is exactly how you’d expect them to be. I really can’t wait to use these to create some pretty eye looks.
Hope you guys enjoyed my post, if you want the links comment below and i will send them too you and if you know of any good ebay bargains on make up then feel free to comment the links to me! I’m looking for a set of matte liquid lipsticks next!
Sincerely, S x
Hello, hows everyone doing?
Today was the summer finale for Pretty Little Liars, but fear not, the final 10 episodes EVER will be aired April 2017!
It was a very good finale with a lot of mixed emotions going around, here’s my thoughts on it. Firstly how crazy is Hanna? Going after Noel by herself, of course we all knew it wouldn’t go as perfectly as planned but wow Hanna! Also who’s idea was it to give the blind girl the gun?! We all knew trouble was to come after seeing Jenna Marshal walking round with a gun in hand trying to follow the liars round a dark and dusty old house. I’m extremely shocked that both Spencer and Toby ended up hurt…but are they dead?? I guess we’ll have to wait until next year to find out! But as we know, those who appear to die tend to have a way of come back *cough cough* Alison. I hope that they’re not dead and rather just extremely hurt because Spoby was a favourite of mine and we can’t have the final 10 episodes without them, can we?
Another complete bombshell was Mary Drake being Spencer’s mum?! I had suspicions but i never thought they’d really go there and i’m not sure it was a good move either. What do you guys think? And if noel isn’t the other child then what is his role in all this? Why does he hate the liars so much? So many unanswered questions still.
Overall i did find the episode very good and it had a high shock factor but one thing that really irritated me was how they’ve made Ezra completely forget about Aria once he saw Nicole, Ezria is a pair that has been shipped from the start and I think it’s one that should stay till the end…but i guess if things aren’t going to work out between them,Aria always has Jason to lean back on.
I could ramble on all day about the episode but then it would get boring, please let me know what you guys thought of it and mention any theories you have..i love hearing them!
Sincerely, S x
Hi guys! Hope you’re all doing well and if any of you got your results today i hope you got what you wanted! I haven’t done a non make up related post in a while so i thought i’d do a movie review as i went to see Suicide Squad a little while ago!
For me, it was amazing i loved every second of it, the plot is brilliant, the actors are perfect and well who doesn’t love a little bit of insanity? Harley Quinn and The Joker were definitely my favourite but that’s because i like the psycho personalities that they have…i was a little bit disappointed to find that there wasn’t much of the Joker in the film as in the trailers he’s shown quite a bit and i wanted to see more of him and HQ together but at the same time i understand why the producers cut it out. It isn’t a film about the joker after all.
BUT can we talk about Jared Leto as the joker? I thought he played it brilliantly, i mean let’s face it..the best Joker was Heath Ledger right? No one could play Mr J like Ledger so Leto had to take it in a different direction and it worked perfectly!
The actual composition of the suicide squad couldn’t have been better, they all have their own levels of crazy and they bring something different to the squad. I absolutely love the whole bad guys as heroes concept! I wish they had given Killer Croc (Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje) more lines though because his one liners had me in stitches!
Overall i think it’s definitely one you need to see, especially if you’re a fan of superheroes/villains, it’ll have you hooked right from the beginning!
5/5 from me, but i’d love to know your opinion! Feel free to comment below 🙂
Sincerely, S x
So i have been recruited by NuSkin to sell their fantastic products (this is not a selling post), they range from teeth whitening toothpaste, to miracle mud masks to oil free mascara! I will post reviews and updates and if anyone is interested in purchasing any of the wonderful items them don’t be afraid to ask!
Sincerely, S x
S here, ad after 3 looooong months of sorting myself out and getting my head in the right place i am back and ready to blog again!
Comment below any requests of posts you have!
Until next time..
Sincerely, S xo
Hey guys! Happy Monday! Hope you’re all doing well and if your win school/college I hope you’re coping with exams well! 🙂
So here it is, my review post on the Flawless palette by Make Up revolution!
I got this for Valentine’s Day from my boyfriend and oh my goodness I’ve not stopped using it! It’s so pigmented and varies from light colours to dark shadowy colours so you create some amazing looks! There’s also a very shimmery shade 4 in on the top row from the left, it’s the most pigmented, it could be used as an eye highlighter honestly it’s gorgeous! My favourites for when I got it were the coppery colours but now I like the golds and shimmery Browns!
I would definitely recommend this product and it’s affordable too! At only £8 I think! You can buy it from ether super drug or here … Make Up Revolution
The only problem I would say is that the formula for some of them is a little creamier I tho k because my copper shade doesn’t crumble when I use it, it just goes shiny and smooth and doesn’t go onto the brush well…not really sure why! Also some of the colours need to be tested before use because they come out a lot darker than they look, but other than these minors I would say it’s a very practical and affordable product!
Thank you for reading, I hope it’s given enough research for you!
Sincerely, S x