Hey guys! Hope you’re all doing well and having a good start to the year. This post is very exciting to me because its a review on the Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Matte Gel Eyeliners. I was SO excited when i found out i was going to be receiving these in the post it was like Christmas all over again!
Marc Jacobs Highliners retail and £20 each but honestly i think they’re so worth it. There’s 12 shades all together, all amazing looking shades. I received the colours ‘Earthquake’ and ‘Pink of Me’ and both are so pigmented, Earthquake is slightly more pigmented as you can expect from the darker of the shades but both are still very pigmented. I am honestly in LOVE with these eyeliners, the formula is so creamy, they just glide on and they’re so long wearing once they set. You could literally cry all day and walk through a rainstorm and they wouldn’t budge and add such a nice pop off colour to your looks.
The only downside to these is that they’re twist up pencils so you cant really sharpen them, meaning that it’s harder to produce more precise looks like winged eyeliner when the tip becomes less pointed. Other than that pointer, these guys are flawless in my eyes and i am so so grateful and happy i got to try them out.
*Disclosure, I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes*
Hope you guys enjoyed this post and I’ll be back again soon!
Sincerely, S x
HELLO everyone! Happy new year, hope everyone is well and had a good end to 2017. It is me, I am back after having a very long time off to sort myself out and you know what? I am feeling amazing for it! I can not stress enough how important your mental health is so if you need to take that time for yourself then do it, you’ll feel so so much better for it!
I am so happy to be back and very excited to have been placed on the shortlist to work with some brands which has led to a very exciting opportunity for me but i’ll talk more about that in my next post…no spoilers yet!
Anyways this was just a small post to let you all know i am back and creating new content so..
Watch this space!
Sincerely, S x
Hello my lovelies! Hope you’re all having a fab week! Today’s post is about relaxing after a long or hard day. Everyone needs to relax every now and then so here are 5 ways you can do just that!
- I’ll start of with how i relax, I’ll usually come home put on some comfy chilling clothes and make a cup of tea. Especially in the winter months, a hot cup of tea and comfy clothes is a nice way to just relax in the evenings. I also light a scented candles because candles make me feel more relaxed and the smell are really nice too.
- Have a warm/hot shower or bath, take your time and then get into comfort clothes and take a nap or just relax in bed or on the sofa.
- Sit down for the evening and watch your favourite show or movie, either by yourself or with your friend/partner. Seems simple but it is a really good way to unwind.
- Colouring, you’ve probably all seen those adult colouring books that everyone loves, right? They are actually really good stress relievers. I often colour in the evenings and it really does help relax me.
- Meditate, i don’t do this personally, but meditation is a widely known way of relaxing, i would recommend just giving it a try!
So these are 5 ways i thought of, that you could relax after a long or hard day. Feel free to comment below if your have your own ways that other people could try!
Also my Q&A requests are still open i’ve only been asked 2 questions so would love some more from you guys!
Sincerely, S x
Hello everybody! Hope you’ve all had a lovely week. I thought that as we’ve now entered Autumn/Fall, I would do a fashion post on 5 autumn fashion essentials for every girls wardrobe.
Let’s get started!
- Oversized Knit Sweater– no matter what your style is, grunge, girly, 80s..there’s always a knit sweater in your style! Make sure your wardrobe is fall of sweaters in all sorts of autumnal shades! I know mine is.
- Ankle Boots– last year ankle boots were a massive trend and i can see why, they’re cute, warm and go with so many outfits! Whether you go with a traditional black pair or a beige coloured work boot style, they need to be in your wardrobe this autumn!
- Skinny Jeans– everybody likes a good pair of skinnies right? Well autumn is the best time to wear them, they’re warm and fashionable so whether they’re black or blue, ripped or not, they should definitely be part of you wardrobe!
- Oversized scarf– yes these are still essential a year, if you’re going to keep your neck and chest warm then you might as well do it in style! My favourite ones are the tartan patterned ones but there are so many you can find one to match your style!
- A handbag to match!- let’s face it, every wardrobe needs a handbag in it no matter what the trend or season so i had to put it on the list. Try find one in am autumnal colour like browns and maroons!
So this is my list of essentials, if you have an others you think should be on the list feel free to comment below, would love to hear from you!
Sincerely, S x
I haven’t done a beauty post for a while so i thought i’d do one today and since i purchase two items recently i thought it would be the perfect chance to do a post.
I’ve seen a lot of ebay find videos on youtube and they were quite popular, hopefully you guys enjoy my blog post! I purchased an eye shadow palette and four eye make up brushes, both of the products i am very pleased with. Anyways let’s get talking about them!
Okay, so the first item was this amazing 120 colour eye shadow palette. Now, unfortunately the postman did not read the fragile sign on the parcel and literally chucked the parcel through the letter box making two colours smash 😦 but i fixed them! I got the more neutral toned palette but you can get another, very vibrant version full of all the colours in the rainbow if you wish! This one was only £5.00 which i thought was amazing for the amount of colours you get, the quality is amazing too! All the colours are very pigmented and there’s both matte and shimmery colours! I’m really looking forward to see what looks i can create with this one!
The other item i got was these beautiful rose gold eye brushes, with white and pink hair. I am in love with these brushes, i love rose gold things and these brushes are just so pretty! And for the cheap price of £1.58 too! i was amazed! They feel good quality too, they’re soft but not too soft, the small one are a bit tougher which is exactly how you’d expect them to be. I really can’t wait to use these to create some pretty eye looks.
Hope you guys enjoyed my post, if you want the links comment below and i will send them too you and if you know of any good ebay bargains on make up then feel free to comment the links to me! I’m looking for a set of matte liquid lipsticks next!
Sincerely, S x
So i have been recruited by NuSkin to sell their fantastic products (this is not a selling post), they range from teeth whitening toothpaste, to miracle mud masks to oil free mascara! I will post reviews and updates and if anyone is interested in purchasing any of the wonderful items them don’t be afraid to ask!
Sincerely, S x
S here, ad after 3 looooong months of sorting myself out and getting my head in the right place i am back and ready to blog again!
Comment below any requests of posts you have!
Until next time..
Sincerely, S xo