Hello my lovelies! Hope you’re all having a fab week! Today’s post is about relaxing after a long or hard day. Everyone needs to relax every now and then so here are 5 ways you can do just that!
- I’ll start of with how i relax, I’ll usually come home put on some comfy chilling clothes and make a cup of tea. Especially in the winter months, a hot cup of tea and comfy clothes is a nice way to just relax in the evenings. I also light a scented candles because candles make me feel more relaxed and the smell are really nice too.
- Have a warm/hot shower or bath, take your time and then get into comfort clothes and take a nap or just relax in bed or on the sofa.
- Sit down for the evening and watch your favourite show or movie, either by yourself or with your friend/partner. Seems simple but it is a really good way to unwind.
- Colouring, you’ve probably all seen those adult colouring books that everyone loves, right? They are actually really good stress relievers. I often colour in the evenings and it really does help relax me.
- Meditate, i don’t do this personally, but meditation is a widely known way of relaxing, i would recommend just giving it a try!
So these are 5 ways i thought of, that you could relax after a long or hard day. Feel free to comment below if your have your own ways that other people could try!
Also my Q&A requests are still open i’ve only been asked 2 questions so would love some more from you guys!
Sincerely, S x
Hello everybody! Hope your Saturday is going well, I’m currently moving into my boyfriends house and organising our room so right now i’m actually just taking a quick break from that because believe me it’s so much hard work!
I am so happy to see that I’ve finally reached 100 followers! My very first goal and milestone is complete and i have all of you to thank for that, so thank you so much for following, reading and commenting it all means a lot! I know on twitter and bloglovin i have over 100 but I’ve finally reached 100 on here which is more important to me!
Again, thank you all so much for the support it means so much! 🙂
Sincerely, S x
Hello everybody! Hope you’ve all had a lovely week. I thought that as we’ve now entered Autumn/Fall, I would do a fashion post on 5 autumn fashion essentials for every girls wardrobe.
Let’s get started!
- Oversized Knit Sweater– no matter what your style is, grunge, girly, 80s..there’s always a knit sweater in your style! Make sure your wardrobe is fall of sweaters in all sorts of autumnal shades! I know mine is.
- Ankle Boots– last year ankle boots were a massive trend and i can see why, they’re cute, warm and go with so many outfits! Whether you go with a traditional black pair or a beige coloured work boot style, they need to be in your wardrobe this autumn!
- Skinny Jeans– everybody likes a good pair of skinnies right? Well autumn is the best time to wear them, they’re warm and fashionable so whether they’re black or blue, ripped or not, they should definitely be part of you wardrobe!
- Oversized scarf– yes these are still essential a year, if you’re going to keep your neck and chest warm then you might as well do it in style! My favourite ones are the tartan patterned ones but there are so many you can find one to match your style!
- A handbag to match!- let’s face it, every wardrobe needs a handbag in it no matter what the trend or season so i had to put it on the list. Try find one in am autumnal colour like browns and maroons!
So this is my list of essentials, if you have an others you think should be on the list feel free to comment below, would love to hear from you!
Sincerely, S x
I haven’t done a beauty post for a while so i thought i’d do one today and since i purchase two items recently i thought it would be the perfect chance to do a post.
I’ve seen a lot of ebay find videos on youtube and they were quite popular, hopefully you guys enjoy my blog post! I purchased an eye shadow palette and four eye make up brushes, both of the products i am very pleased with. Anyways let’s get talking about them!
Okay, so the first item was this amazing 120 colour eye shadow palette. Now, unfortunately the postman did not read the fragile sign on the parcel and literally chucked the parcel through the letter box making two colours smash 😦 but i fixed them! I got the more neutral toned palette but you can get another, very vibrant version full of all the colours in the rainbow if you wish! This one was only £5.00 which i thought was amazing for the amount of colours you get, the quality is amazing too! All the colours are very pigmented and there’s both matte and shimmery colours! I’m really looking forward to see what looks i can create with this one!
The other item i got was these beautiful rose gold eye brushes, with white and pink hair. I am in love with these brushes, i love rose gold things and these brushes are just so pretty! And for the cheap price of £1.58 too! i was amazed! They feel good quality too, they’re soft but not too soft, the small one are a bit tougher which is exactly how you’d expect them to be. I really can’t wait to use these to create some pretty eye looks.
Hope you guys enjoyed my post, if you want the links comment below and i will send them too you and if you know of any good ebay bargains on make up then feel free to comment the links to me! I’m looking for a set of matte liquid lipsticks next!
Sincerely, S x
S here, ad after 3 looooong months of sorting myself out and getting my head in the right place i am back and ready to blog again!
Comment below any requests of posts you have!
Until next time..
Sincerely, S xo
Hey guys! Happy Monday! Hope you’re all doing well and if your win school/college I hope you’re coping with exams well! 🙂
So here it is, my review post on the Flawless palette by Make Up revolution!
I got this for Valentine’s Day from my boyfriend and oh my goodness I’ve not stopped using it! It’s so pigmented and varies from light colours to dark shadowy colours so you create some amazing looks! There’s also a very shimmery shade 4 in on the top row from the left, it’s the most pigmented, it could be used as an eye highlighter honestly it’s gorgeous! My favourites for when I got it were the coppery colours but now I like the golds and shimmery Browns!
I would definitely recommend this product and it’s affordable too! At only £8 I think! You can buy it from ether super drug or here … Make Up Revolution
The only problem I would say is that the formula for some of them is a little creamier I tho k because my copper shade doesn’t crumble when I use it, it just goes shiny and smooth and doesn’t go onto the brush well…not really sure why! Also some of the colours need to be tested before use because they come out a lot darker than they look, but other than these minors I would say it’s a very practical and affordable product!
Thank you for reading, I hope it’s given enough research for you!
Sincerely, S x
Hey guys so as i’m sure you’re aware, i have been absent the last month or so and haven’t posted anything, despite the promise of a review post! I’m so super sorry about that, i had multiple things going on and needed to sort my problems out and make sure i was mentally okay so i could get back to doing what i love-blogging.
BUT i can assure you i am back and i will be posting again! Starting with the review post of the Flawless palette by Make up revolution! It’s fabulous i highly recommend!
So goodbye until the next post!
Sincerely, S x