Huge fashion and beauty haul up now and mental health one coming tonight🖤
disclaimer: this in no way, is me bragging about what I have. I enjoy reading these posts and watching YouTube videos of these and thought, why not? I’m extremely grateful for everything.
Hello anyone reading, today’s post is, well as it says in the title…what I got for my birthday! My birthday was one week ago today on the 25th and I am so grateful for what I got honestly I had such a good few days.
My biggest present was probably the party that my boyfriend and friends planned behind my back, I knew it was happening but I didn’t know any details about it (drove me a little insane because I like to know what’s going on and having a say but it was soo good). It was an American themed bbq with the closest people in my life and from what I can remember it was an Amazing party and everyone had such a good time, I on the other hand did not enjoy the hangover which I’m pretty sure I’m the only person who had. This happened on the Monday after my bf and bff taking me to the cinema to see Mamma Mia 2 (amazing but so sad so take tissues!) which was also an amazing surprise.
Now onto the physical presents, my bf did SO well like I almost cried. I wasn’t expecting what he got me and I was genuinely overwhelmed. First thing I opened was *takes deep breath to stop getting emotional* a pair of black Dr Martens. Now I have wanted this pair for SIX YEARS, forever wanting to buy them on payday but not wanting to spend the money and here they are, on my lap. I hit Con and begged for him to tell me they were on sale and that he hadn’t just spent that much money on me but he couldn’t because they weren’t! Honestly they’re my pride and joy right now and if you know me then you know my fave colour is black too. The second present he got me (like the boots and party wasn’t enough) was a lovely set of marble makeup brushes by Glamher Booth. I tried these out on my birthday and they’re really good! They’re soft but not so soft that they don’t pick up product and they blend really well. I’m excited to keep trying looks with them! I believe you can find these brushes on Beauty Bay.
From my family I got a pair of Remington hair straighteners, money which I bought some GOOD bits with that I’ll leave at the end of this post, and also some of them donated to a charity for me which is what I asked for. Honestly I’m so grateful for everything I’ve been given I never expect anyone to get me anything so when I do get bits it’s amazing and especially when it things I’ve wanted for ages!
Finally, before I show you the things I bought with the money I was given, my boyfriends mum spoilt me and got me a really nice drawing set from Royal and Langnickel and a sketchbook too which I LOVE and can’t wait to get drawing again!
Now for the two things I bought with the money, I purchased the Morphe 30pc master brush set that comes with the belt and honestly I’m OBSESSED, to make it even better it was on sale so I actually got it for cheaper than it should’ve been! I also purchased the Morphe 350M palette, I can’t wait to play around with the colours and create some nice warm looks!
So that’s everything for my birthday, I love absolutely everything I got and I can’t wait to play with it all. A massive thank you to everyone who spoilt me!
Sincerely, S x
Hello everybody! Hope you’ve all had a lovely week. I thought that as we’ve now entered Autumn/Fall, I would do a fashion post on 5 autumn fashion essentials for every girls wardrobe.
Let’s get started!
- Oversized Knit Sweater– no matter what your style is, grunge, girly, 80s..there’s always a knit sweater in your style! Make sure your wardrobe is fall of sweaters in all sorts of autumnal shades! I know mine is.
- Ankle Boots– last year ankle boots were a massive trend and i can see why, they’re cute, warm and go with so many outfits! Whether you go with a traditional black pair or a beige coloured work boot style, they need to be in your wardrobe this autumn!
- Skinny Jeans– everybody likes a good pair of skinnies right? Well autumn is the best time to wear them, they’re warm and fashionable so whether they’re black or blue, ripped or not, they should definitely be part of you wardrobe!
- Oversized scarf– yes these are still essential a year, if you’re going to keep your neck and chest warm then you might as well do it in style! My favourite ones are the tartan patterned ones but there are so many you can find one to match your style!
- A handbag to match!- let’s face it, every wardrobe needs a handbag in it no matter what the trend or season so i had to put it on the list. Try find one in am autumnal colour like browns and maroons!
So this is my list of essentials, if you have an others you think should be on the list feel free to comment below, would love to hear from you!
Sincerely, S x
I haven’t done a beauty post for a while so i thought i’d do one today and since i purchase two items recently i thought it would be the perfect chance to do a post.
I’ve seen a lot of ebay find videos on youtube and they were quite popular, hopefully you guys enjoy my blog post! I purchased an eye shadow palette and four eye make up brushes, both of the products i am very pleased with. Anyways let’s get talking about them!
Okay, so the first item was this amazing 120 colour eye shadow palette. Now, unfortunately the postman did not read the fragile sign on the parcel and literally chucked the parcel through the letter box making two colours smash 😦 but i fixed them! I got the more neutral toned palette but you can get another, very vibrant version full of all the colours in the rainbow if you wish! This one was only £5.00 which i thought was amazing for the amount of colours you get, the quality is amazing too! All the colours are very pigmented and there’s both matte and shimmery colours! I’m really looking forward to see what looks i can create with this one!
The other item i got was these beautiful rose gold eye brushes, with white and pink hair. I am in love with these brushes, i love rose gold things and these brushes are just so pretty! And for the cheap price of £1.58 too! i was amazed! They feel good quality too, they’re soft but not too soft, the small one are a bit tougher which is exactly how you’d expect them to be. I really can’t wait to use these to create some pretty eye looks.
Hope you guys enjoyed my post, if you want the links comment below and i will send them too you and if you know of any good ebay bargains on make up then feel free to comment the links to me! I’m looking for a set of matte liquid lipsticks next!
Sincerely, S x
Hey guys! So over this weekend i went and did a bit of shopping and manage to accumulate quite a few beauty items, especially nail varnish..so anyways i thought I’d do like a little haul of the make up items i picked up!
First i went to the w7 stool and picked up a few bits
First thing a picked up was the ‘flirty eyes’ black mascara because i actually really needed a new one and there was a deal so i picked this up. I actually really like it, the brush is different and helps to get all the lashes, there’s nothing more annoying than a brush that makes it difficult! It also has like a suction cap thing which pulls some of the mascara of the brush, i really like it because it reduces the clumps and saves it a bit more. Try it!
The next thing i picked up was a nude palette, i haven’t actually used this yet but the colours are super nice and I’ve wanted a nude eye palette for a while now, it’s so affordable to i had to pick it up. I’ve any of you have tried this then please feel free to leave your review in the comments! I then picked up a mascara that also has a liquid eye liner on the other side which i didn’t actually realise until i bought it but i feel like it will come in handy.
The last thing i got was this lip bomb lip balm, it smells soooooo good and i love it! I think what drew me to it was the packaging, i don’t know i just thought it looked cute but anyways i love using it, it tastes so good too! You should definitely try it 🙂
The next stool i went to was Rimmel, i actually really like some of their products so to see their deal was quite exciting!
Again I picked up a mascara because you can never have too many and I’ve always really liked their mascaras so i had to get one! I also then picked up the red lipstick by Kate because i really like the colour even though i don’t have much confidence in wearing it..oops. Finally i picked another liquid liner, i’m not usually the type of girl who uses it but i thought, why not??
The last place i stopped at was barry M, i actually got a lot, but some of it was Christmas presents and some was nail varnish so i thought i’d just share the actual make up bits for me. I got two eye shadows, one was like a pinky colour and the other was like a dark grey brown colour. I’m not sure how often i’ll use these but i’ll let you guys know what i think!
So this was my beauty haul, my first one so please be nice ^.^ don’t forget to leave comments below and subscribe if you haven’t already!
Sincerely, S x
Hey guys! So it’s now the end of November which means it’s closer to christmas yay! (slightly christmas obsessed >.<) and because of this i thought , you know what? I’ll do a November favourites post! Hope you enjoy 😀
- My favourite youtuber this month has to be Noodlerella or maybe Floral Princess…hmm i like Zoella too. No Noodlerealla is my favourite for this month, you should definitely go check her channel out!
- Etsy.. I’m sure many of you have heard of this magical app/website sent from the heavens put if you haven’t then you should definitely GO AND LOOK RIGHT NOW! Honestly i love it, if anyone ever asked for a suggestion of online shop that what be the one i’d tell them 😀 Check it out people!
- My new jumper, i have this new 80s/90s bat wing jumper that’s like blue and green knit tartan and it my favourite item of clothing! I wear like 5 times a week…seriously.
- I’m really loving the palettes and make up from make up revolution, now this one isn’t exactly favourite because i don’t own any of it but i love the smokey eye palette and want it so bad!
- I’ve been watching keeping up with the kardashians lately and i love it so that has to be a favourite surely! Everyone needs a TV series to binge watch.
- Not sure if this counts but my favourite part of this month has to of been the putting up of the christmas tree because it just makes me feel more chrismassy (is that even a word???) and i just really can not wait!!!
- finally, as i’ve been more active lately, if found new blogger friends and my favourite blog at the moment is vintagesmiles, definitely worth taking a look!
These are my november favourites, I know there’s only a few but they’re my main ones! Please Please Please comment your november favourites below!
Sincerely, S x
Aren’t you just loving the winter weather lately? It’s beginning to feel like Christmas and i really cannot wait! I thought i’d share my winter wishlist with you all.
- Well firstly i might as well just say the majority of the primark autumn/winter clothes, this season is definitely their strong point!
- MAC Lipstick-Instigator colour, I’m IN LOVE with this colour it’s like a dark purple, red..kinda hard to describe but definitely a must have for this season!
- The ‘Give them Nightmares’ eye palette from make up revolution, honestly the nicest looking palette I’ve seen (to my taste) obviously other will think differently but that’s what i think!
- ‘Fans of the impossible Life’ by Kate Scelsa, i read the blurb and it seems like a really good book, if any of you have read it please drop a comment below!
- ‘The Manifesto on how to be interesting’ by Holly Bourne, a friend told me about this and i would really like to read it myself, again if you’ve read it drop a comment on what you thought!
- ‘Winterkill’ by Kate A. Boorman, again i read the blurb whilst shopping and thought i must give it a read! Anyone else read it and cares to give a review?
- A line skirt..i don’t know what it is because i don’t usually wear skirts but i really want a tartan A-line skirt, they just look so cute!
- oversized vintage sweaters and knitwear, as you guys should know i LOVE grunge/90s clothes and i am obsessed with all the vintage wear! I must have moree!
- This one a little more expensive..well a lot more eek! I really want a macbook pro, i know they are super expensive but i’m starting a new internship/job and this would really help with it! Not to mention how much schoolwork i’d be able to do!
- Finally, on the other end of the scale, i’d like a new sketchbook..odd item for a wishlist i know but i need one so i can do my fashion sketches and designs..especially for my new line!
Well this a very condensed version of my winter wishlist, there’s so much more i could add but i won’t waste your time! Comment below whatever you like, any reviews of the some of the products I’ve spoken about are welcome!
Until next time…
Sincerely, S x